Sunday, February 27, 2011

sunday nite report.. well sort of haha

2day i was both very sad n very happy ^^

my day had a rough start n my mood was so bad dat i started 2 hav weird thought about stupid things.. haha silly me..

then in de afternoon finally my bao bei pull me up straight again n set me on de rite track ^^ sooo happy dat she could be by my side when i needed someone 2 accompany me.. thx very much dear :)

thers one thing dat i would like my dear 2 improvise on though.. i hope dat she would be more courageous n be a brave girl who is willing 2 try new things n experience more stuffs.. coz de world out ther is vast n enormous.. as de saying goes, 'every success stars wiv a single step' n don worry coz i'll be ther 2 support dear always :)

i guess dats about it for 2day hehe.. gonna stop be4 i say anymore nonsense haha.. i luv u always my dearest ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment