Monday, February 28, 2011

>.< hope hope

wee.. ytd was sooo tired o.. went 2 play basketball in de afternoon wakaka..

play dao very tired.. plus its quite far from de apartment.. so i had a hard time rolling back keke

then 2day morning was as usual.. english english.. bla bla bla. then suddenly got quiz >.< ARGH!! so not prepared for this wo..

sei lu sei lu.. sure die le this time.. haiz haiz.. hope i don mess up..

erm erm 2day my hse-mates all went out jr owh.. they go gai gai.. but i no money so i terpaksa stay at my room here o.. sad sad >.< wish i am rich rich then can go gai gai n buy something for my dear dear wakaka ^^

well.. at least uncle got giv me some movies for me 2 kill my time keke.. was thinking of going for basketball oso de 2day.. but de sky black black de T.T sked l8r go halfway then rain lu.. nvm nvm la.. jus wait till t nite then someone will finish work n finally can pei me lu keke..

hope she is not gonna be bz l8r >.< hope hope hope ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment