Friday, March 4, 2011

crappy mood T.T

phew.. lately don hav de chance 2 online so no post dao anything.. haha

anyways.. lately i played basketball in de afternoon near my apartment ther :) well its not actually close but still ok la haha.. hav 2 exercise more ma keke

n my pocket was very tight recently so i don hav de privilege 2 eat gud stuff.. as well as y dinner.. mostly i managed wiv a few biscuits.. haha keep fit ma.. no eat so much oso gud hehe

well my life has been going up n down lately.. but mostly down lu.. felt lonely most of de time.. it feels like de whole world is against me.. >.<

even SHE is getting bored of me ady.. T.T i hope my situation will get better n wish very hard dat she will be more open 2 me n spend more time wiv me..

well dats just a wish... but for the wish 2 come true, dats another story.. :)

dats all for this time then.. chao

No comments:

Post a Comment