Friday, March 11, 2011

11th march

2day was one of de happiest n one of de saddest days of my life

morning was great coz i finally passed my driving test.. now all i gotta do was wait for my license..

then in de afternoon went for lunch wiv my mom.. ate 2 full n almost burst my tummy which luckily i didnt,,

then at nite had a blast wiv my frens at old town.. had a gathering m it was great.. we were joking n having a great time enjoying each others company ^^

but then when omos till midnite it all breaks down 2 one single moment which i regreted so much that i could not slp.. T.T

im truly very sry for not answering ur call dear.. but i was afraid dat i answer ur call it'll charge u.. but i didnt expect dat it'll be such a big impact which hurt u soo muh.. im really really sry o dear..

i noe its hard 4 u 2 accept my forgiveness after wat i've done 2 u.. but pls don be sad coz its not gud 2 cramp all ur emotions in ur heart o.. im very very sry for hurting u o dear..

i noe its useless 2 cry over a spilled milk, but im really hoping dat i can do something 2 redeem myself from wat i've done owh.. sry dear..

No comments:

Post a Comment